Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Possible spoilers for Anime only fans) Ereri - Rivaille x Eren

+3
FluffyPanda
Almighty Titan
Sythe
7 posters

Go down

(Possible spoilers for Anime only fans) Ereri - Rivaille x Eren Empty (Possible spoilers for Anime only fans) Ereri - Rivaille x Eren

Post by Sythe Mon May 20, 2013 6:32 am

So apparently this is the most popular pairing in the Japanese, Chinese and Thai fandom... at least, based on the amount of fanart they get. I'm a little bit curious though, since a large part of the English-speaking fandom is only just getting their first taste of this pairing... mainly the ones who read the manga.

So, is Ereri your OTP? And why?

Sythe
Easy Titan Food

Back to top Go down

(Possible spoilers for Anime only fans) Ereri - Rivaille x Eren Empty Re: (Possible spoilers for Anime only fans) Ereri - Rivaille x Eren

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 7:29 am

No it ain't but I can see why people would ship it~~ Very Happy

Ah yeah, I remember the glance Eren gave Rivaille and when Rivaille noticed, Eren glanced away :p
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

https://shingekinokyojin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

(Possible spoilers for Anime only fans) Ereri - Rivaille x Eren Empty Re: (Possible spoilers for Anime only fans) Ereri - Rivaille x Eren

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 7:45 am

I don't understand this pairing at all xD

It was hard to see some romance in the manga, and what I saw pointed nowhere near to that pairing, so I am very confused on why it is so popular, or if I missed something important xD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 am

^ You could say it's because they're both smoking hot so like in other popular manga, two hot male characters get shipped together :'D (SasuNaru, ZoSan, etc,etc)
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyPanda Mon May 20, 2013 8:12 am

Oh, so it's based on looks?XD I thought it was different character/moment interpretation xD

FluffyPanda
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 am

Hmmmmm, well, sometimes if they show chemistry they could also be shipped together. For example, I ship Reiner x bertholdt because they're always seen together and they caused so much havoc together xD And simply because it has been hinted at that Reiner might be into guys ;p
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by noname15 Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 am

I don't really see why I should ship them. But on the other hand in SnK pairings haven't really appealed to me anyway XD
noname15
noname15
Easy Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon May 20, 2013 8:49 am

It's not my OTP but I ship it (in fact I don't have an OTP in SnK) :p

I never thought I would ship yaoi in SnK.I mean the Ereri ship never appealed to me before lol.That saying I never thought I would ship them.But those fanarts... cat

So, yes I ship it mostly about the appearance and because it's kinda hot XD
Now, about the glance thing.I am not sure what to think but I believe it is because Eren was nervous about it?No idea XD

Aria11
Aria11
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 am

Or because he liiikes him ? :p
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon May 20, 2013 9:19 am

^If that's the case I don't mind at all b:

Honestly, we have homosexuals in the manga (aka Ymir and Reiner Razz).I wouldn't mind if they got canon but I don't think they will XDD

Last edited by Aria11 on Tue May 21, 2013 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria11
Aria11
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am

Well, if they don't we could still have Bertholdt x Reiner :p
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria11 Mon May 20, 2013 9:30 am

No, problem at all XD
Aria11
Aria11
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by rivaille Mon May 20, 2013 10:15 am

thinks loudly about ereri
no i really love ereri because i love personalities like theirs together!!!! i think they make an interesting combo and have a super amount of chemistry hhhhhh
rivaille
rivaille
Easy Titan Food

http://shingekionkyojin.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Almighty Titan Mon May 20, 2013 10:42 pm

^ lol @ your ava
Almighty Titan
Almighty Titan
Difficult Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by shittybrat-jaeger Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:18 am

yes it's my OTP XD it's really cute pair and many things happened in the manga/anime make us ship them! even in their official VN there are many points hint for there's strong bond between the two . even though it's not in romantic way but it proved that levi got fond of eren very much! especially after his squad get killed. imao :')
shittybrat-jaeger
shittybrat-jaeger
Easy Titan Food

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down